What if colleges only made you pay the percentage of tuition that you failed, so if you got an average of 86 for the year you’d only have to pay 14% of the tuition, but if you got a 94 then it’d only be 6%. That way we’d be rewarding the success and even if you flunked the semester, you still wouldn’t have to pay for ALL of the tuition
You are the future.
What if like…there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they’re the other gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there.
I could literally go fuck myself.
- don’t eat less, eat right
- don’t hold it in, it’s okay to cry
- don’t hurt yourself, there is always an alternative
- don’t shut yourself away, speak up
- don’t be your own bully, be your own hero
- don’t give up, because you’re worth so much more than you think
“Naga PLEASE! U MAD BRO?”
I just had to draw this xD A little joke me and my friends have been saying and also I got to involve the U MAD BRO meme xD
Accent theme by Handsome Code