- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
Open Source Clothing.
Now I feel it imperative to reblog this, because the project seems to have hit a snag: The video they put up has been taken down because of claims of 3rd-party content, whatever whatever corporate lawyer stuff internet throttling stuff. That makes me think that Bennetton or one of the others whose stores were glimpsed in the background got their hooks in Vimeo.
So I thought I’d tell you a yarn about how this thing works:
You download the open-source plans for the machine.
You build it.
You download their open-souce clothing-maker program.
You enter the desired measurements into the fields (the ones I remember from the video were arm and neck and chest measurements, so I’m sure they have waist and/or hips too)
You print out your sweater, or hat, or scarf, or cardigan, or whatever it was that you selected. It takes an hour to print out the sweater, working off of the two yarn spools that you can see in the bottom right corner of this .gif
That’s it. Custom-fit, custom-color clothing in an hour, for the price of yarn. Can you see why one of the clothing companies targetted in the video might have felt threatened enough to force the video to come down?
was it really necessary for me to be born
Possibly not, but Double Chocolate Chip Cookies aren’t necessary either but I wouldn’t want to live in a world without them!
that is the most uplifting thing i’ve read all day
Sealed with a kiss
This discovery about a secret Viking message is special - and will put a big smile on your face. For years researchers have tried to crack a Viking rune alphabet known as Jötunvillur. It is found in some 80 inscriptions, including the one above, which dates from the 11th or 12th century. Recently the news broke that a runologist in Norway was successful. It turns out that you had to replace the rune character with the last letter of the sound it produced. So the rune for “f”, which was pronounced like “fe”, represented an “e”. And so researchers were able to decode the 900-year-old message on the piece of wood above, which turned out to be - wait for it… - “Kiss me”! It gets better, however. It turns out that coding and decoding such messages was a playful game, a leisure activity. This is clear from the fact that some of the inscriptions invite the reader to solve the code, stating for example “Interpret these runes.” This, of course, makes the discovery of the “Kiss me” message even more sensational. The kiss was no doubt the reward for the successful individual who cracked this particular message. Two Viking lovers entertaining themselves with a playful coding game - that came with a delightful climax. Awesome.
More information: this Norwegian article originally reported the story, which is also the source of the image (made by Jonas Nordby, the researcher who cracked the code). I picked up the story from the invaluable Medievalists blog (here).
In today’s edition of ‘Unnecessarily Gendered Items’
the only tea u should drink is
I was actually curious about this and so looked up the ingredients of each tea to see if there was an actual reason as to why they would be gendered.
Men’s tea: ginger, cardamom, liquorice, carob, cinnamon, barley malt, roasted chicory, peppermint, fenugreek, fennel, mace, anise, ginseng flowers, astragalus, turmeric root, chili pepper, cinnamon extract (natural flavour), black pepper.
Women’s tea: ginger, cinnamon, orange peel, fennel, chamomile, barley malt, dandelion, black pepper, orange extract (natural flavour), juniper berries, liquorice, cardamom, cloves, angelica root extract (natural flavour).
I know from previous research that angelica root is used in some herbal remedies for menstruation, and we know chamomile has been used for soothing nerves. The male tea has has more hot spices (which increases blood flow) and fenugreek (which apparently increases libido).
This translates to: Period Tea, and Boner Tea.
PERIOD TEA AND BONER TEA
Hugging shorter people and resting your head on theirs
Hugging taller people and having your head against their chest
Hugging people your height and pressing your face against their shoulder
Hugging people and getting picked up by them
Not having people to hug
Giving a hug that comes off as weird
This post describes me in every way
#the first chicks just like yeah all right lets get physically fit #the second woman is ready to slit somebody’s throat #the third guy just watched the second woman slit someone he loves throat #and the fourth guy is having explosive diarrhea and hoping to distract himself from the pain #using this level forty fist nunchuck
and at level 70 you fucking animorph into a gorilla
A girl that have done many things to idols that physically hurt them. Here are list of things she have done
- Remember the B.A.P stage during the warrior era, Himchan was sweating like crazy? Kim Yeoshin put diarrhea medicine, oil, and benzene in a coffee and gave it to Himchan before the stage. Here’s the video that shows Himchan sweating like crazy. [VIDEO]
- Kim Yeoshin added glue in coffee and gave it to DBSK UKNOW YUNHO. After that, he had to go to the ER because he had a seizure.
- She tried giving hydrochloric acid to B1A4 Baro but failed. *Hydrochloric acid can melt the organs in a human body if they drink it wrong.*
- She tried giving benzene to Infinite L but failed
- She tried giving Dongwoo from Infinite something weird to eat but failed.
- She was a sasaeng fan of Infinite and bothered Dongwoo A LOT when she figured out his phone number.
She did many things to other idols but these are like the highlights. There is this fortuneteller and she made predictions about the future and it came all true. She made another prediction that in 2014, a really popular idol will die.
It is also said by Korean fans that Kim Yeoshin’s next target is….
A lot of Korean EXO stans are aware of this, so a lot of fans are thinking of going to Idol Star Olympic and keep a close eye on Sehun. They are going to scream “DON’T EAT IT!” if anyone try giving Sehun some food.
(+ Addition) A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS THAT SEHUN MIGHT NOT BE YEOSHIN’S REAL TARGET! Like what if she’s using Sehun as a distraction when her target is another EXO member, or even another idol???
PLEASE PRAY FOR THE IDOLS SAFETY AND KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON EXO AND OTHER IDOLS!!
Accent theme by Handsome Code