meanwhile in england
- i am in a dress
- everybody you talk to opens conversation with ‘FUCK it’s hot’
- there are three hour long traffic jams for the beach
- everybody not at the beach is at home wailing that it’s too damn hot
- the shops have sold out of hair removal cream
it is 28°C how do you people do this ‘heat’ thing
americans laughing in the distance
Hi. So, I was currently reading up some things about how bad the storm may get. For those that don’t keep up with the news or are curious to know why it can get bad, here’s a few things:
1.) Extratropical Hurricane
- Unlike tropical storms that get their power from warm waters, extratropical storms will be driven by temperature contrasts.
2.) Early Winter Storm & Arctic Air Coming from the North
- While Sandy transitions to being an extratropical storm, there is also the expected wintry system that will come from the West. This comes just about the time in where this may turn into a superstorm. Not only that, it’s also expected that the air from the North may be taken in by Sandy, further strengthening the winter storm conditions that might be there in the storm’s path.
3.) High Tides
- To further complicate things: a full moon will be out, bringing the tides to be higher. This will make it easier for the storm’s powerful winds to push water into low-lying areas. & that’s on top of the threat of several inches of rain.
4.) Snow/Wind Combo Increases Risk for Power Outages
- Two possibilities that power outages will happen. One, hurricane-force winds may send tree branches into power lines, or even topple entire trees & poles. Two, those left standing may succumb to the weigh of snow & fall after.
So yeah, just some things that I’ve read up on the storm. I don’t mean to scare people but, I think knowing what is to come won’t hurt anyone. o __o)b
Reblog for the people that don’t pay attention to the news :) This post can actually save someone’s life!
Instagram: chrisanyday always follows back!
lol i might get 60mph winds? joy
everyone has been making a Big Fucking Deal about this thing
and it’s not even CLOSE TO US
this is about to wreck us (mid-atlantic)/(new england)
omg maybe it will hit Ithaca? PLEASE CANCEL SCHOOL
god look at this trajectory its the funniest thing in the world.
its a ghost
The townspeople of Oakville, Washington, were in for a surprise on August 7, 1994. Instead of their usual downpour of rain, the inhabitants of the small town witnessed countless gelatinous blobs falling from the sky. Once the globs fell, almost everyone in Oakville started to develop severe, flu-like symptoms that lasted anywhere from 7 weeks to 3 months. Finally, after exposure to the goo caused his mother to fall ill, one resident sent a sample of the blobs for testing. What the technicians discovered was shocking – the globs contained human white blood cells. The substance was then brought to the State Department of Health of Washington for further analysis. With another startling reveal, they discovered that the gelatinous blobs had two types of bacteria, one of which is found in the human digestive system. However, no one could successfully identify the blob, and how they were connected to the mysterious sickness that plagued the town.
THIS IS MY STATE
HOLY SNAPPLE I’M GONNA DIE
(if this happens again)
Sooo apparently it’s snowing and it’s very very windy right now here in Maryland o_o
Unreasonable Warmth of the Day: I’m no doomsayer, but Maine was the hottest state in the continental US this morning.
my fucking state
I was like WTF! Since i live in this state and ive been wanting it to snow. I’m still in shorts fcol
it snows in october before halloween then it decides to be like normal fall tempertures at the end of November. what the hell.
LOL yep. That’s the US as of now.. [btw, I’m in the mid-east were the number 40 is] xD
Accent theme by Handsome Code